Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So Pinteresting


If you are not on Pinterest, here's why you should be....it's AWESOME. Well, there are more reasons, but that one tops the list. I love Pinterest. It is such a great way to explore the minds of other people. In case you haven't heard of Pinterest, it is an online community where you can "pin" things you like, or even dislike, to a board. The board is under your profile and you can create as many boards as you want. People can follow you, similar to Twitter; or they can like your post, much like Facebook.

The site combines many aspects of social networking, but puts a crafty flare to it. Although the website is female dominated for now, there are some categories that men can enjoy as well like cars, motorcycles, architecture and technology. I've had the pleasure of people asking for my opinions on interior design and fashion. These are people that I don't even know; some from other countries! The categories are endless, so I urge you to join. And follow me while you're at it: (http://pinterest.com/krystalhooper/)

No comments:

Post a Comment