Monday, August 29, 2011

Heaven is for Real

I believe I failed to mention that this past July, for my birthday, I was given a Kindle. I LOVE it! I finally downloaded a book that several people have suggested to me since January. It is called Heaven is for Real. I'm almost done with the book, but I have to say that it's truly amazing! If ever any doubt with life after death, then this is a must-read for you! Of course it's probably somewhat bias because it was written by a pastor, but still worth the read. I've suggested it to many people. The story brought me to tears several times and almost felt unreal. I had to remind myself that it was a true story based on facts from a preacher and his son. I can't express enough how powerful this book is and that everyone should be reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment