Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Catch Up

I know I haven't posted a new blog since May, so it's time to play a little catch up. I've had a lot going on this summer! I started a few online summer classes, and they've kept me so busy! I also turned 26 in July and had a nice quiet dinner with a few close friends, then another dinner with my family. My sister flew in from California to visit during my birthday week. We had an amazing baby shower for her *pics will be up later. I didn't realize how much I missed her until she was leaving again. We both broke down crying and hugged each other, said goodbye and she was gone. I will see her soon though...and hopefully my new nephew!

Today is my last date of summer class, and I head to Florida next week for a much needed vacation. Once again, I'll be visiting Destin, which is my second home! I love it there and it is by far my favorite place to kick back and relax. If you couldn't tell, I'm really looking forward to getting there asap! When I get back, however, I start fall classes. I'm signed up for 18 credits again. What was I thinking!? I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well this semester and the goal is to graduate in May 2012. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Well I have lots more to say, so I'll post more about my summer in a day or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment